The Inkjet Magnetic Paper, a relatively new product is a truly fantastic product for many print applications. It can be used for creating marketing promotion messages, home decoration and craft purposes, to name just a few applications. The A4 magnetic paper comes in a glossy or matt finish which adds that special desired finish to the design.
The back of each sheet is magnetic so you can easily affix the sheet to a fridge, a door and other metal objects. Because the A4 paper can be cut down to any size using scissors or rotary cutter knife on a cutting board, you are able to fit many designs on one sheet thereby printing cost effectively.
Creating the Design:
- Using your home or office Inkjet printer, the design can include images, text and of course both
- If you have special software to create printable designs use it, otherwise any word processor such as MS office can be used
- Once you are happy with the design, print a test page using normal paper. Should you be unhappy with the results and require further changes, you will have used an ordinary 5p piece of paper rather than a more expensive one
- Insert the paper to the printer tray (see further information below) and print the design
- If the paper has room for more designs and you are considering feeding it again, do no cut it at this stage
How To Print:
- Print on the matt / glossy white side
- Always use the highest resolution available (minimum 1440dp)
- Ensure that you print on the correct side
- Leave to dry after printing for few minutes, before touching the print
- After printing you can cut it to make small fridge magnets using scissors
Inkjet magnetic paper, truly a versatile product!
Related ProductsUnable to connect to host.